[NTLK] Dear friends:

From: Xenon Soft <xenon_soft_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 13:02:58 EDT

Dear friends:
    We are wholesale company which can offer you laptops, digital cameras, videos, GPS,cell phone, mp4, game console and many other electron products. We can offer you both highest quality products and best price. Also we could give you favorable discount if you order more. All of our products are brand new and original; if you need any help, please contact us.
   Site: www.styshop.com
MSN: sty.shop@hotmail.com
E-mail: sty.shop@hotmail.com