Re: [NTLK] Couldn't help myself...

From: Shawn Harley <shawn_harley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun May 11 2008 - 21:17:47 EDT

Christian,

I thought I saw them for $14.99 in the store, and I was correct, sort
of. The tag is $14.99 (SKU 462994) for the shirt. When you enter the
number into their store computer, it brings up the shirt you saw for
$29.99 (SKU 551069). It showed 3 in stock, but the rack was empty.
They are supposed to restock them Monday morning. The manager is
checking the price to see which one is correct.

If they are $14.99, and you are interested, let me know. I can pick
one up and ship it to you. Total cost would be $16.00 (tax included),
plus the cost of shipping it to you. I am in Columbus, OH USA 43220.

Shawn