Re: [NTLK] Connection troubles

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 10:31:44 EDT

The Pismo is also able to connect to the internet?
Are they connected to the same hub/switcher or are you attempting to
direct connect?
I don't recall anyone using irda to successfully connect with NCU

For a direct connect via wifi have a look at how Peter Hufman did a
manual setup.
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=119321375207215&w=2>

Woody