Re: [NTLK] might give up on newton

From: McHugh Frank <madmax_2069_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 16 2008 - 14:46:07 EDT

I would love to learn how to program for the newton,
but i have NO programing skills at all. that will be
the hard part is to learn how to program for the
newton with not knowing how to program.

it would be nice to teack people how to do it to bring
in new blood (so to speak) to help keep software
working and to gain new software. i know that the
newton is capable of doing even more then it is doing
now.

i would be all for donating also, but as i said before
i have no job and i dont know when i will have one
cause no one wants to hire anyone around here. right
now i am in between a rock and a hard place

i finally slapped my P1 around a bit and got it
working again. I finally got to do a brain wipe on my
MP 2100 and installed all of the required software
(wifi driver, ATA driver, NIE 2.0, and so on). then
made a backup using my Mac over wifi (and backed that
file up). then i installed other things like
madnewton, newtscape, chatbuddy and other software of
the same and made another backup.

so now i have 2 restore points to where i wont be
stuck again if my P1 fails another time.

i got everything back up and running on my newton but
i cant connect on the library's wifi cause it forces a
redirect to there main page.