Re: [NTLK] NS BASIC for Sale

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 20:06:31 EDT

~~~ On 2008/05/20 21:45, Matt Howe at matthowe@comcast.net wrote ~~~

> That is more than it cost then or now. I paid $99 US and I think that is
> still the price.

It seems to be his way. He's selling hardware to build the best -- and the
worst -- of ca. 1988-1992 computers in his total offload, and we're talking
hefty prices for quite a lot of the stuff.

I'm boggled by "Worlds Fastest 286 Motherboard 20MHz BabyAT AT M205". What?
For $244.36? That's too painful.

I see he's from Ottawa. Perhaps he needs a good plate of poutine to help
him see things in clearer perspective again?

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl