[NTLK] Pocketweb

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 05:33:18 EDT

Anybody using or recently tried Pocketweb?
<http://www.teco.uni-karlsruhe.de/pocketweb/>

I forgot all about it. I saved the bookmark ages ago, long before I
got my 2100 online, and forgot about it. Before I go through the
effort of downloading it, I thought I would ask here, and see if
anybody is still using it? or if it's even useful. Also, if it is,
maybe a heads-up. ;-)

(also, I'm waiting on a replacement wifi card to replace the one I
gave my dad)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland