Re: [NTLK] mushy screen MP 2100

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 10:42:23 EDT

Do you mean that it is leaking the dark material in the display? If
so it is probably time to replace the display.
I think I may have a good display with a bad digitizer. If I find it
I'll contact you off list.
I think the easiest repair is to purchase a bare bones Newton such as
this
<http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25_37_30>
and restore a backup of your current 2100 to it, along with door,
battery etc.
Woody