[NTLK] [WAYYYY OT]Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life

From: Norman Palardy <npalardy_at_great-white-software.com>
Date: Mon May 26 2008 - 13:19:33 EDT

For the last 6 years my older sister had organized a team and walked
in the relay. Commitments this year prevent her from doing that.

My youngest daughter immediately formed her own team when she heard
Auntie wasn’t going to form one.

And so the inevitable question arrives “Dad ? Will you join my team ?”

Of course I said I would. So I’m walking in my daughter’s team and I
need sponsors.

If you’re so inclined follow this link <http://convio.cancer.ca/site/
TRC/RelayForLife/RFL_AB_RedDeer_?pg=peditor&fr_id=2353&px=1446461>

Thanks for your help