[NTLK] Re(2): HyperCard

From: George Henne <gh_at_nsbasic.com>
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 05:32:56 EDT

While we still make the product available, it's been 10 years since any
of us looked the the product. We'd love to make it shareware, but we
have some pretty tough agreements from Apple that prevent this. Apple
was _very_ helpful in letting us use the HyperCard icons and some
internal libraries, but they came with restrictions.

NewtCard can still be bought from our site ($99.95, with a 30 day
return). Support is definitely limited.
<http://www.nsbasic.com/order.shtml>

Still making NewtCard available makes absolutely no sense commercially,
but it's one of our favorite products of all time.

George Henne
NS BASIC Corporation
http://www.nsbasic.com