[NTLK] Rebuilding 2x00 battery packs

From: Doug <dougp_at_ispinn.com>
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 01:26:33 EDT

Please reply offlist...a show of hands please,
who needs to have their 2x00 battery packs
rebuilt?

I have one person asking to rebuild three packs,
and I need to get a count of others who are
interested. I'll probably be using 2500 mAh
NiMH replacement cells, which are better than
what was in the original packs. The old cells
will be recycled.

I split the packs down their original seams,
replace the cells, then weld the packs back
together with a plastic solvent. When I'm done,
you can't tell the pack's ever been opened.

Figure the costs to be $60 per pack plus
shipping. I'm confident that domestic shipping
won't be a problem, but I'm not so sure about
international shipping. Costs might be prohibitive
shipping across the pond, but I'll deal with
those issues as they arise.

Please email me off list at

     ispinn a-t gmail d-o-t c-o-m.

(/|\) Peace,