Re: [NTLK] Enterasys RoamAbout Help needed

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Nov 02 2008 - 08:46:51 EST

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Dennis B. Swaney <romad@aol.com> wrote:
> I just acquired an Enterasys RoamAbout DS/PC Card.
>
> Can someone point me to a site telling me what software I need for my MP
> 2100 to use it, and how to set it up? Also, is there any difference
> regarding which PC Slot on the MP2100 to use, top or bottom?

I believe I used the newtonwiki when I set mine up (It's been
discussed recently since it's gone back online, so check your
archives). It works in either slot, IIRC. Unfortunately, my wall plug
has somehow broken, so I can't charge it to turn it on to check the
software. However, you will need, I think, the 3com software and the
Megahertz cards. You need both, but I can't remember their exact
names. Do a Google search for the card and Newton. I know the
information is out there. Sorry I can't do more to help.... If only I
could boot my Newton. :-(

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland