Re: [NTLK] I visited the mothership

From: RedJazz <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 12:27:24 EST

I was there too. Fortunately, it was Sunday and so there was no Mr. Jobs to be around. But the next day, we also went to the company store and bought some T-shirts (I got a "I visited the mothership" shirt). My Newton was also with me in there, but nobody noticed. Then a few days later, we went into some other Apple store, and I had a little talk about Newtons with one of the shop assistants (who used a Windows CE device, what a shame for Apple, constantly throwing insults at Microsoft and then using its products).

--Matej Horvat