[NTLK] slump software + bug !

From: BobR <newttalk_at_old-sock.co.uk>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 14:13:49 EST

Sorry folks, there's a small bug in slump-v1.1.
Nothing serious, v1.1 should work fine for the transfer folder, and any
other folder name with 8 characters in it. All long notes should be fine
too. But when I added the 'new folder' option I forgot to change a
string-length buried in the code. Should be easy to fix.

With slump-v1.1 a few characters may get added or chopped at the start or
end of the separate notes, depending on the length of the folder name.

When slump-v1.2 looks to be working it will be appear on the download page.

NB I haven't considered what happens to special unicode characters. They
seem to appear as different characters in extended-ASCII on the PC.
I don't ever use them so haven't paid them attention.
This would need longer to investigate, maybe requires another version
sometime.

Thank you for your attention.

BobR.