Re: [NTLK] Split 2x00 case. Blast.

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 11:36:44 EST

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG@aafes.com> wrote:
> Doesn't that get sticky or powdery after a while?

Nope. In one small spot, I got a bit of curling, but a quick touch up
with a knife and more tape, and it's gone fine since.

And to keep this on topic with Newton, I use duct tape on the kids'
120 and 130, where their battery covers broke. It holds well, and
doesn't seem to make the back cover sticky (unlike masking tape or
scotch tape, which did). I'm also using black duct tape on my 2100 to
hold the battery pack in. Otherwise, it falls out, and creates
problems. Again, no stickiness... You might not want to use it to keep
a crack from spreading, but it can be useful for other things--ok, so
long as you don't mind the "pocket protector" look. 8-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland