[NTLK] Pictures of the inside of Intel 20MB Linear Flash card

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sun Nov 30 2008 - 12:55:13 EST

Hi folks,

I've always wanted to know how the 20MB cards I am occasionally
parting with look from the inside. Here is the result:

        http://www.pda-soft.de/memorycard1.jpg
        http://www.pda-soft.de/memorycard2.jpg

Just in case someone is inclined to find some datasheets and check
if this card can be coerced into 5V/5V operation (which would make
it writable in eMates), go ahead. I'll gladly give it a try, but I
haven't the time right now to find out if the attempt would have
any chance of success.

Just in case someone wants such a card, I have still some left.

Frank