[NTLK] An outstanding job done by PCBMan!

From: Tommy Thomas <thomas_at_lowendmac.com>
Date: Tue Oct 07 2008 - 09:24:25 EDT

Hey everyone! I'm the guy who posted about the tomato that leaked into
my eMate. I'm Tommy from Low End Mac. My Mac mini died recently so
that's why it's taken me this long to post this. PCBMan was kind enough
to offer his services to me for free. I sent him my eMate, and although
he concluded what I had feared, that the logic board was essentially
done for, he replaced the dead board with a different one and sent it
back to me. He did an outstanding job, and explained everything to
where it could be easily understood. I want to say thank you PCBMan and
encourage anyone who needs to have Newton repair work done not to
hesitate in dealing with him. Kudos! :-)

Take care and May God Bless,
Tommy Thomas
Low End Mac Columnist
Welcome To Macintosh