Re: [NTLK] Admit it, are you a habitual Ebay checker for Newton Stuff?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 22:56:52 EDT

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants@yahoo.ca>wrote:
> So how often do you check Ebay for Newton stuff? Sonny will probably take
> the cake. My estimate, Sonny checks twice per day ;

Hahahahaaa!

Now if you asked that a year or more ago I'd have to admit I was :D
But if you asked me who was I'd have to suggest Gilgamesh or Ferdi
(KnowledgeNavigator) aka Newton Sales

I use to run a search and I think there are tools out there to help also...

Are you guys also speaking of the Newton Bag that was a Fanny Pack?
I've got one somewhere and I'd be willing to find it for you if you're
interested in it.
I was silk screened with the Newton logo in Yellow IIRC. Oh wait , you might
be talking about the small square shoulder bag right?
 I don't have that one. I might have a MP130 extra on the side to let go
of... maybe..... hehehe

Just wait someone will chime in if they are thinking bout letting go of
theirs too.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung