Re: [NTLK] WiFi cards - which one is more compatible?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 11:33:34 EDT

The lucent gold and silver are essentially identical. If you have the
gold then you do not need silver.
If you have the silver and a PC laptop then it can be flashed to gold.

If you office used WEP and not a higher form of encryption then you
should be able to enter the encryption key and connect.

Woody