[NTLK] What is Handwrite recognition limitations?

From: Carlos Pessoa Filho <carlos.pf_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 12:59:39 EDT

Dear Newton fellows,

Since I start using my Newton again, I've decided to use the cursive
handwriting mode because it's a fastest input way for me. However, it
seems that my newton is not learning my handwrite, even though the
"learn my handwrite" option is checked, because it is committing the
same mistakes over and over again. Apparently the Newton cannot
recognize my "a"... It often recognizes it as a "q" or a "o"... And
this is bugging me a lot!!

Any advice is really appreciated!

Best,
Carlos