[NTLK] Available 2100 stylus?

From: Anthony Martinez <pi_at_pihost.us>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 18:20:51 EDT

Right now, I'm using the 130 stylus with my 2100. Needless to say, it
works, but is slightly inconvenient, as it doesn't fit in the unit.
The only available stylus on eBay is $50+shipping, which I think is a
_little_ overpriced, though perhaps not considering it's still in the
original Apple plastic. Nevertheless, it's a little out of my (student
budget's) price range. So, I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone could
offer one.

Thanks,
Pi

--
Too many errors on one line (make fewer)
-- Apple MPW C compiler