[NTLK] Please help wake up my eMate

From: <DHjelle_at_otpco.com>
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 09:22:22 EDT

I searched through the archives to try to discover why I haven't been
able to wake up my eMate and found this note from Joel.
"In general I would suggest only connecting and disconnecting the
charger to the eMate when it is working - I have found that this
eliminates problems of the eMate not waking up if the charger is
disconnected while it's still asleep."

Unfortunately, this is exactly what I did. What is the best way to wake
up my eMate?

The battery tests good and I have tried removing it for a time with no
luck. I have also tried a soft reset.

Thank you.

Dean