Re: [NTLK] Fwd: [re the next NewtCon] all about Canada

From: <Yeoleman74_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 12:01:21 EDT

Jon:
Your comments hit home. Many Canadians hate Bush because of the Anti Bush
Press. f only the Press was required to Print the Facts instead of their OPINION.
I am a Snow Bird Canadian who enjoys spending 6 months of the year qwith
Great Americans. Notwithstanding the PRESS the people i meet are in tghe Majority
for BUSHB.
Just My thoughts'
Yeoleman - Warren
PS Vancouver and surroundings are a great place to live and visit having
spent several years of my working life outg there. If it wasn't for summeers in
Ontario and Winters in Florida it would be my favourite place to live.