Re: [NTLK] Poutine? (was: WWNC 2009?)

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 18:11:22 EDT

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> So, across from the WWNC 2009, there is poutine. I have a picture of the poutine I had yesterday. Sorry if anyone loves poutine but can't get it. This stuff is good, and the fries were especially good.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/30203477@N04/2829106282/

Mmm, looks delicious. We're close enough to Québec that most
restaurants in the Burlington, Vermont, area at least have gravy
fries, some have gravy-cheese fries, but none make "Poutine" with
"squeeky" cheese curds. :\

I do actually hear the word "Poutine" on occasion in said restaurants,
but I think I'll actually have to cross the border to get some. Forgot
to look for some a couple years ago when I was in Montréal for the
first Osheaga music festival <http://www.osheaga.com/>.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com