[NTLK] Recell Battery packs

From: Kevin LaCombe <my_newton_at_wavecable.com>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 01:06:46 EDT

I finally decided to recell some mp2100 batteries as they had sat around for
a few years are failed. I also decided to recell my emate battery as I no
longer got a long run time. I used Tenergy 2300 mAh tabbed cells. Once you
get the battery cases open, it's not too hard to see how to put them back
together. I was curious what to expect once I plugged them into the newton?
The two MP2100 packs fast charged for about 20 minutes until the battery
temp hit about 35 then went to trickle charge. The emate is still fast
charging. What should I be seeing?