[NTLK] 2010 fix

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 08:31:44 EDT

I personally am going to wait until sometime into 2009 and then, if I am still alive and my Newtons are still working, I shall install the patch.

By the way, the chances of the Newtons packing up are slight, at least as far as their mechanical parts go. I spent all day yesterday in the Health Department with kids who were banging away at my eMate, hitting the screen with the pen and other things less appropriate, and shoving in the card the wrong way round so hard it got stuck, and doing other horrible things to it, and it not only survived but looked as good as new afterwards. A remarkable product.

Oliver