Re: [NTLK] Recommendations on VT100 terminal emulator for Newton

From: newton <newton_at_nullachtfuenfzehn.de>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 03:22:23 EDT

hello josh.

it's not really comfortable and pt100 isn't really agile on my emate,
but i'm using it for checking personal e-mails, notes and so called
conference mails. for example the newtontalk mails are flooding into
a conference, readable for other users on the server, too.
since firstclass have command line-access, this is an adventurous and
„oldshool“ alternative to pop3, imap or http-connections.

best regards,
jan

newtontalk@newtontalk.net schreibt: