Re: [NTLK] Screen anomaly

From: Daniel Padilla Roldán <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 16:32:26 EDT

 Sonny Hung escribi&oacute;: On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Frank Gruendel
<newtontalk@pda-soft.de>[1]wrote: 1) Touchscreen unit with metal frame The
touchscreen unit consists of a foil (top), a thin glass pane (bottom) and a
metal frame around them. Those three can't be separated. Thank you Frank for
being so clear and concise. My apologies for my dim witted descriptions -
Frank had enlightened me on this matter before. Yes, though you can separate
the glass from the metal frame - don't waste your time it is not necessary.
His is the better way. But the boy in me who likes to disassemble things
justwouldn't keep quiet ;-P
    Here's another look at the resistive panel.:
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/touchscr.htm[2]

    Beware, if you separate the touch screen layers, you will break it.
The metalization around the screen cannot be repaired.

Daniel

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:newtontalk@pda-soft.de
   2 http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/touchscr.htm