Re: [NTLK] Screen anomaly

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 22:07:36 EDT

I'm not Frank but

My experience is limited to three types of protectors.
Nushields are either shinny or matt but not textured as the link I
gave you a few days ago. These are not glued and are removed by
pinching from side to side as if picking it up off the surface. With
these you can if you fingers are slightly tacky feel it slide around
under the bezel.
Write Write protectors are ribbed and glued to the display, the edge
might be seen at either the top or bottom of the display. Try lifting
with a loop of tape.

Woody