Re: [NTLK] Wifi + Newt 2100 = Sigh + Arrgh

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Sep 20 2008 - 05:04:19 EDT

Woody, you are the man. I took out Lantern Patch and More Wifi Cards and I am connected with Net Hopper over WEP with manual config. Actually, now that I connect, a slip shows up asking me what site, so I guess I don't really have to go to Owner Info to make my preferred site active. I can have dozens of sites saved and they will show up in a drop down menu when the connect slip comes up whilst launching the internet.

At any rate, still searching for my "Extras"...

And, plugins for NetHopper? Get this error connecting to www.google.com:

"Downloading this document requires a Data Handler plugin of type 'text/html; charset=UTF-8', which is not currently installed. Please check the AllPen plug-in page, http://www.allpen.com/plugin/, for more information."

On that note, any place to find this and what is the best browser, Newt's Scape?

Thank you.