Re: [NTLK] Wifi + Newt 2100 = Sigh + Arrgh

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Sep 20 2008 - 14:09:35 EDT

I have all three installed and choose the one that meets my current
needs best. I like Nethopper's interface best and by going through a
site such as "skweezer.net" have a pretty good browsing experience.
NewtsCape is shareware and continues to be supported by the author but
I didn't think that the latest versions expired, just a slightly
annoying help book. I registered because of the overall usefulness.
Turning web sites/html code into newton books has been my preferred
approach to making newton books for some time now.

Woody