Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Tools September 2008 Review?

From: J. Steven Salibo <jsalibo_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Sep 25 2008 - 12:06:30 EDT

Just got my second update from him a while back and he was very responsive
with my questions. I have not been able to install it yet, as my Father
passed away and we had that little hurricane down here in Texas. I have had
nothing but positive things to say about the program and the developer's
response. Sending the money to Argentina was a slight issue, due to having
to set up an account, but other than that, the value I have received is very
good.