Re: [NTLK] Does Belkin Serial Adapter work on Leopard?

From: Carlos Pessoa Filho <carlos.pf_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 16:22:01 EDT

Thanks Gareth and Jonathan!

After reading your replies I found this link that contains a driver
for MacOS X, but it was written in 2003... Not sure if it will work
on Leopard..., I am waiting for my Serial Cable that I bought on ebay
to arrive to test it., I am so frustrated of not getting my newton
synching to my mac... But I won't give up easily. My last alternative
will rescue an old iBook clamshell that I have in Brazil (I am
currently in NY) and use it solely to sync my Newton to a desktop
computer.

Best regards,
Carlos