Re: [NTLK] News on my trusty ol' OMP

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 07:17:31 EDT

2009/3/31 Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de>
> <http://www.pda-soft.de/us/temp/ompbacklight00.html>

THANK YOU FRANK!
Psst.... (Sonny looks into the mirror and starts mumbling...)
Man, he's pretty much done everything I was thinking about...
I'd surely like to have Frank come visit one of these days, maybe we can
have a Frank's 101 on Newton DIY...
If only we could clone a Cylon of him then we wouldn't have to wait for a
Newton replacement ^_^,
.... Nah, it wouldn't be the same... no one could program his particular
sense of humor.... ;-P
(Sonny notices a faint red blinking led at the far left corner of the
mirror) turning around he see the video camera....
Fudge, I've been busted talking to myself again....

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung