Re: [NTLK] Newton Font size

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 22:59:24 EDT

Hi Raphael
Perhaps someone else can chime in but I don't think there is a way to change the
font size globally. I could be wrong.

Many applications provide the ability to change the font size but it has to be
set for each application.

For example, in Notes, there is a styles palate that allows you to set Font
Size. For MoreInfo, The Message, the facility is usually found under Prefs
after tapping the "i" button.

HTH

Tony

> Date: 8-Apr-2009 Wed 2:26pm
> To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net (Tony Kan)
> From: racsr05551@mac.com (No Name)
> Subject: [NTLK] Newton Font size
>
> > Hello everybody: Since I started to use my Newton again, I sadly
> > noticed that the changes in my vision affect my ability to read my
> > Newton. Is there a way to set the Newton fonts for general use in a bigger
size? If so, how? Thanks: Raphael Coiman