Re: [NTLK] Wacom Tablet (Bamboo)... Again

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 19:43:55 EDT

Hmmm... I am going to try a restart, but when scribbling on my tablet, I still have not been able to write over Apple Mail in Leopard, although I can send text to Mail with the InkPad. Safari Beta is really quirky and the tablet only works about 30% of the time - a known issue. Firefox is good.

Will update the list if successful with Mail. At any rate, hey Apple! Release a tablet already! Lord! Anytime I can dump this laptop is fine with me.

I am already looking at other options where I would install OS X over the existing system...

The Scribbler 4000 looks cool.

Ryan