Re: [NTLK] Y2010 bug diagnostic package

From: Robert Terhune <robert_at_useKJVonly.com>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 16:54:25 EDT

I had that happen, too. I eventually went through and erased every
event I could find in the calendar, and that finally stopped the alarm.
Before I had it fixed, I also left my battery out for a while. Now my
MP2100 has declared my battery (which was doing pretty well before
this problem) "deepToast" and refuses to charge it. Go figure....

-Robert

The King James Version Bible is the only true Word of God.
If you want to get to Heaven, you must read it every day and do what
it says.
For more information, please visit http://www.useKJVonly.com