Re: [NTLK] Knowledge Navigator by Microsoft

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 02:02:07 EDT

Andrei:

Agreed. It is a good video though as it highlights the sort of myopic veneer that MS just can't seem to shake and, yes, we can pretty much do with Skype what they did in that film, and for free.

The one thing I had to bite my tounge with was how egregiously horrific those tablet's are. My god. Having been researching all of the Newton prototype slabs, Apple had some very nice tablet computers years ago. Why is it so hard for companies, besides Apple, to make nicely designed gear?