[NTLK] Newton Art

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 17:22:55 EDT

Hi folks,

I have created a blog to act as a repository for anything that can
remotely be called art that has been created using an Apple Newton or eMate.
Not sure if this has any mileage or whether it will be a one night wonder!

Would you be kind enough to take a look and see what you think.

It might be fun to have a place to capture and share some of those
notes, sketches etc etc we make from time to time on our Newts.

Here's the address.

http://newtonart.blogspot.com/

Comments good and bad are most welcome.

If anyone is inclined to upload a sketch to get the ball rolling -
please email me and I'll add you to the list of contributors.

All the best.

Andy