Re: [NTLK] Thanks to all you Newtoneers!

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 19:22:50 EDT

Hi ya:

I have a date tonight with a girl from Quebec, I wonder if she'll order the poutine?

As for the list, I agree. For instance, Simon Bell and Ron Parker really helped me out with Email. Two A class guys. The fact that Simon Bell just gives away his Mail V is incredible, especially when compared to many of the other Newton Developers whom still try and profit from Newton Users.