Re: [NTLK] Newbie - Please Frogive the Ineptitude

From: Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan_at_TeamAircom.com>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 19:39:11 EDT

Ryan,

Thank you! I only powered it up with the alkalines that came with it. It's
only been on for about 5 minutes. I hope the damage hasn't been done. Thanks
for the heads up. I intended to keep it mothballed because screens are so
hard to come by. I've been thru 2. I was toying with the idea of replacing
my current Newt with it but was holding off. I'm so glad I did. Boy am I
getting good at taking these apart. So sorry to hear about your grief.
Fingers crossed for you for the future.

Cheers,
Stefan