Re: [NTLK] Newbie - Please Frogive the Ineptitude

From: Stefan Thorsteinson <Stefan_at_TeamAircom.com>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 10:17:50 EDT

Jig!: Is a puzzle game you play against Newt. It's kind of a play on
dominoes where you have a group of tiles (Jig saw puzzle pieces) that you
rotate by taping then drag and drop into a 5 X 5 playing grid. Each tile has
a unique shape on each of the four sides and is cut like a puzzle piece. So,
not only do the pieces have to fit the puzzle but you want to match shapes
as well. The object is to connect as many puzzle pieces as you can. The one
with the most matching tiles after the grid is full, wins. Created by: David
Dunham at Dubl-Click Software Corp; dublclick.com (Defunct, I think) If I
remember correctly, it was a freebee I got with another software package.
Bummer is, it's not freeware. Had to email for a key to be able to unlock
it. It's currently on my card. I can back it up but can't move it.

Deep Green: Hands down, one the best computer chess game I've played. Full
of features. I was skeptical at first because I've played a number of good
PC based games. Chess on a Newt, Wow! Deep Green 1.0b3; User interface by:
Joachim Bondo; Chess engine by: Jens Martin Bengaard; ported from Scott
Ludwig's Pocket Chess using Apple C++ toolkit for Newton. "Freeware"

Cheers,
Stefan