Re: [NTLK] Can't Connect to NCX over wifi.

From: Leo LeBron <iamdigitalman_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 12:15:28 EDT

Yes, I am on 10.5. I guess I could go to 10.4, sure would be faster,
as I only have 512mb of RAM on the iBook. But I have grown accustomed
to some of the features in Leopard, and not just the eye candy, like
the notes feature in Mail (reminds me a lot of the notes app on the
newton), stacks, and spaces.

My only other gripe about going back to Tiger is I bought a copy of
Toast 10, and it only works on Leopard.

I guess I could stick with leopard and wait until the developer fixes
the problem. I am sure it is even something simple. 115,200 bps is as
fast as I can go for now.