Re: [NTLK] Can't Connect to NCX over wifi.

From: Leo LeBron <iamdigitalman_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 14:29:31 EDT

Thank you for all the info. I tried setting up the firewall on 10.5. I
added NCX to the trusted apps, and now what happens is when the
"choose a server" box comes up, my computer does not show up. I am
still thinking it is something in my modem's firewall, but if this is
all being done internally, why would the firewall on my modem be
interfering?