Re: [NTLK] Safari Pad - Apple's Tablet Computer

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 10:04:36 EDT

That's my preferred method - fast & no distractions for corrections.

Technically, it should not be too difficult to have separate finger-
tip and pen input modes as needed - even chosen automatically by the
input method itself (for instance, the "fatness" of the screen signal,
or pressure vs charge, or - clumsily - a signal from the stylus).
Gee - should I patent that - or has Apple already? ;-]