Re: [NTLK] Interest in Newton 110?

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 14:03:22 EDT

I've not said much as of late but I have to chime in here - why don't
you upgrade to at least a 130?
You get the nice form factor of the 1x0, more memory, and the benefit
of OS 2.0. For me it's win/win -
a perfect compliment to my 2000U.

What's more, you should be thankful there are people still willing to
develop anything for the Newton.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in this
community for all the help they've provided
me and ESPECIALLY those who developed / currently develop. Without
you guys we'd be lost.

/end rant