[NTLK] Slowing Newt 2x00 = aging flashcard?

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 18:59:47 EDT

Note that every installed package, regardless of whether it is installed in the internal memory or
on the card, will eat up a tiny bit of the Newton's heap memory even while not launched. If you have
many applications installed on your card, this can add up to a lot of memory, so you might want to
try freezing most apps and check if this speeds things up.

If you are still looking for replacement cards, I still have some of the 20MB cards that I could
live without. EUR 15.00 plus what I pay for stamps. But I doubt that your problem is caused by the
card hardware.

Frank