Re: [NTLK] [OT] StyleWriter 2200 giving up the ghost?

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 02:06:01 EDT

Hi,
      I made sure to remove the assembly and put it in the neat
sealed plastic container after using it today - hope that will keep
it from becoming gunked up like the other one. I still have alcohol
in the other one just for good measure.
      My main printer is a Canon Pixma - it's been pretty good so
far... not too many issues. I had an HP but it was an older model.
Thing's a trooper though - almost ten years old and still going
strong! :)

      I'll keep y'all posted.
      Thanks,
      Scott