Re: [NTLK] Mystery map application

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 08:32:37 EDT

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Leo LeBron <iamdigitalman@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> There is also a mysterious map app on the picture on the cover of the
>> box for the 2000, and I think 2100:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/kubina/1409749078/in/set-72157601880999989/
>>
>> Wonder if it is the same one, just with the bar at the top hidden. The
>> pic also shows them in a car, which infers it is a GPS app of some sort
>

> This is not the same, if you went to the largest version of that pic you'd
> notice it was actually a Map Quest (browser) map.

I forgot to mention before I accidentally clicked send... that this seems to
be a Full Screen View.... the other were what seems to be a Map Quest
webpage... and likely from an Excite webpage... but the picture is too
pixelated to verify 100% I had them all up on my screen and viewed the first
two at 400% to check... so that they are just webbrowser maps through Map
Quest....--
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family