Re: [NTLK] Mystery map application

From: R A Parker <RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 15:40:00 EDT

On Sunday, April 16, 2009 at 11:30 am Jon Glass wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 6:56 PM,
> R A Parker wrote:
>> And, by the way, is this Newton using a
>> flush mount or an internal wireless
>> card?
>>
> Probably neither. Just an Ethernet card
> unplugged, to show off the beauty of the
> Newton. Typical marketing. ;-)

Yes, you got it. :-P

It _WAS_ a rhetorical question to point out that exact... point. There is something very important missing from this picture. This is not a picture taken in a car and this is not a picture of a GPS enabled, wireless, Newt. However, the image that the marketing agency is trying to convey... could be considered many years away. And, evidently long after the impending demise of the Newton.

The Newton is dead. Long live the Newton.

:-)

Ron

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM