Re: [NTLK] NetHopper Plugin Issue

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Aug 08 2009 - 23:53:21 EDT

Heap is limited on the 2000.
A little bit is used by every installed package and extension. It is also where applications run and hold temperary data while procrssing.
Try freezing applications and extensions that you are'nt using.
System resets sometimes happen when not enough memory is available, other times you may get a warning.
As I recall Nethopper and related extensions work best if installed on same storage device.
Woody